TERM OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Future Teaching Physicians Inc's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Future Teaching Physicians Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Future Teaching Physicians Inc's web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
The materials on Future Teaching Physicians LLC's web site are provided "as is". Future Teaching Physicians Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Future Teaching Physicians Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Future Teaching Physicians Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Future Teaching Physicians Inc's Internet site, even if Future Teaching Physicians Inc or a Future Teaching Physicians Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Future Teaching Physicians Inc's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Future Teaching Physicians Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Future Teaching Physicians Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Future Teaching Physicians Inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Future Teaching Physicians Inc haswha reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Future Teaching Physicians Inc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
What courses or topics do receive on our website?
I teach internal medicine lectures, anatomy and physiology, integrating the patho-physiology of each disease process in the following organ systems; Cardiology, Pulmonary, Endocrine, Nephrology, Gastrointestinal, and fluids and electrolytes, making the diagnosis and treatment of each disease pathology.
Are the lecture videos free?
I have created a small collection of free lecture sample videos on the free videos tab. You can access this free videos as long as you are a registered user on the site. If you do not register you will not be able to access any of the video on the site.
Is registration free?
Yes. Registration is free on the site. see below for more info.
Do I need to pay for full access to the video library?
Yes. There is a monthly subscription for members.
What is a Membership?
Your membership includes complete access to our entire lecture video library. check our price page for more details.
What is our refund policy?
We stand behind our promise to deliver 100% full refund, if you do not pass your boards. We will provide you a FREE course if you opt for this option. please note, you must provide proof that you failed your boards or courses.
Future teaching physicians LLC reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at its discretion, or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately after posting of the revised Refund Policy on Web-Site-Scripts.com Limited websites. You agree to periodically review our websites, including the current version of our Refund Policy. Our refund policy is made available on our websites. It is your obligation to review our refund policy for any such revisions.
How do I pay for my membership?
Payment Policy and Accepted Methods of Payment: Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover), Check/Money Order, Paypal
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. Members will not be able to access video lectures until payment is received. If you make multiple transactions or for some reason we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
If you make a payment with an electronic check, it takes about 3-5 business days before your transaction can be completed. To prevent any delay in accessing our lecture video, we strongly recommend you make your payment with a credit card or paypal (with a credit card account).
Notification to Paypal users: If your paypal account has your bank account information only without a credit card on file, your payment with Paypal will be registered as an e-check.
Any claim relating to Future Teaching Physicians LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Email subscription service
By signing up for ftplectures.com free or paid subscription membership, you agree to join our mailing subscription services, receive promotional offers, monthly newsletters. You have the option to unsubscribe to this service by clicking unsubscribe in any of emails you receive from ftplectures.com.